Home | Contact Us
Stay Informed and Spread the Word
CC250 encourages all people to gather throughout 2026 to hold programs, events and forums which focus on Chester County's role in our country's founding, and our continuing journey to form a more perfect union.
The focus of the CC250 Commission is to co-promote programs designed of the people, by the people, for the people. We need dreamers and do-ers. We need YOU.
To be a part of CC250, roll up your sleeves and start dreaming and planning with your friends, family, colleagues and/or community group. You figure out what you want to do. CC250 will co-promote it regionally.
To formalize your desire to be part of CC250, become a Community Partner. That way, CC250 can co-promote your programs, events and forums. Starting NOW.
- Eager to Join Us Now? Dare to Declare! Take the pledge online to join our movement to 2026. Prefer paper? Here's your written invitation! Print, fill out, and return to us.
- Invite Us to Your Event — Want CC250 to speak or have an info table at your event? Let us know.
- Follow, Like, and Share CC250 on Social Media — Posts are updated weekly, sometimes daily. Please help us spread the word.
- Attend our CC250 Partner Events — Learn about CC250 partner events: what's happening, where, and when.
- Starting in January 2024, zoom into our Partnership meetings. They take place monthly on the 25th at noon. You can compare ideas with other groups throughout Chester County and get a sense on who plans to do what to celebrate and commemorate CC250. (All who Take the Pledge will be sent e-mail reminders.)
- We are also planning to hold CC250 forums in June annually, to share ideas in-person and learn more about what's going on regionally. (All who Take the Pledge will be invited.)
- We are interested in your ideas, observations and questions. Please contact us at CC250, 28 W. Market St., West Chester PA 19382; 610.696.8211; or email@example.com.
Please keep in touch!
We are interested in ideas, observations and questions.
Please contact us at
CC250, 28 W. Market St., West Chester PA 19382
610.696.8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our email list
All fields required